It now seems that this outbreak is going to intensify over the coming weeks. To minimise the risk to everybody attending my classes it is essential that we take all possible steps to minimise the possibility of contagion.
- I would ask that from now everybody brings a personal towel or other form of cover for the exercise mat to reduce the risk of contact transfer between clients.
- Hot water washing facilities and soap are available and you are requested to use these before and after exercising.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms, such as a dry cough, fever or breathing problems, please let me know and do not come to class. Government advice may soon require anybody with such symptoms to self-isolate.
- Please also let me know if you start to exhibit such symptoms after attending a class.
- Should you need to miss classes due to illness any prepayments will be honoured for future classes. If you decide to cancel indefinitely for any other reason, I will not be able to guarantee your space in your present class.
- If group classes become impossible because of increased government restrictions, prepayments may be used to contribute to one-to-one sessions on favourable terms.
- I hope that any need to suspend classes, should it arise, will be short-lived. I will assume that on resumption of classes that all allocated places will again be taken up by those who have booked them. Places will be reallocated if not taken up.
I am sure that I will be able to rely on your support in what is a difficult situation for all of us.